Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vancouver 2010

 

It's the Winter Olympic! 
and It's damn HAWT COLD!!! hahaha... 
moving on...


The Freestyle Skiing is like so funny...
Check out the track they need to ski on...
Must be a very BUMPY ride...

so weird... 
And it only has like 2 ramps. How lame is that! It's so different compared to the Winter X Games...




-NEXT-


 The Figure Skating is like so so awesome! Everything was like beyond smooth! The flips, the jump, the spin and everything...
AWESOME!!!
Check out the picture on top! Look at their face and dressing. Haha... So cool...



Okay and that's all I got! :D


Oh ya! This morning, I'm yours by Jason Mraz woke me up from sleep and as I was looking around trying to find out where the beautiful song came from... I saw my dad trying to find his phone! haha... feel me?

WHAT A SURPRISE!


No comments:

Post a Comment