Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, June 7, 2010

unPLASTICed it!




watch this video...
like seriously.




I shall buy it because I will make a difference…NOT
and I say
SCREW YOU!
 make a difference? yea sure... a very bad one.
Plastic bottles industry are getting smarter and smarter these days.



This company urges you to “Be green” by buying their bottled water with the, no joke, laughable “Eco-slim cap”.
What did I say about plastic bottles industry?
SCREW YOU AGAIN!
IT IS STILL PLASTIC DUDE!



That is call a plastic viewing window. 
what a name
They used recycled paper for the rest of the cover to show that they are YELLOW + BLUE.
SCREW YOU TRIAGAIN. 
try again. HAHAHA
I don't need that to see the condition of my bread.



Okay enough SCREWING around
and back to where we started. 
*emoing*



PICTURES THAT TELLS IT ALL
At first I thought this was done by some random guy using photoshop or something like that. But turns out it really is from a BIRD when they cut open the bird's stomach. :'( Look at the amount of plastic the bird swallowed and I'm pretty sure it doesn't taste good + easy to swallowed since its all solid




TURTLE! A not so happy one. :( counting the size of the plastic thingy, the turtle must had got the bottle ring thingy stuck onto his body since he was a small little cute tiny turtle. And turtle is still alive like now with that thing stuck on turtle. :'( I'm pretty sure it ain't comfortable. Imagine some plastic thing stuck to your body since you were a baby. OUCH



 
 I sure hope that, THAT won't be what we call leaf in the future generation. 





Pictures that leave me SPEECHLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment