Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I want to paint my room
But I got no money. :( 
One bucket of paint is so so expensive. :(  It brings PAIN to me. 
double :(



So right... That day right... I went to this, right...
ANYWAY
I went to this thingy call CLIOD (College life in one day) At Taylor's. It was last Thursday. And I'm only blogging about it now I went to the DESIGN one. durh! SO... 

I'll just skip and go straight to the PICTURES. :)

From the left Queen Elizabeth, David Beckham, Genghis Khan, Jackie Chan, Yao Ming.
lmao all you want!

This is one of the activity we did. They randomly split us into groups and we were
CUTTING OUT SHAPES that they gave us square, triangle, rectangle, big circle, small circle etc... AND STICKING THEM TOGETHER TO CREATE A CHARACTER THAT THEY ASKED US TO.

LIKE PFFT!

I already did that when I was in KINDERGARTEN. : )


So my group did this!
:)

well if you don't like it don't blame me cause I wasn't really taking full control on this. =D
 I only did the stairs -.-





AND OH YA! LOOK AT THOSE FISHES UP THERE!
:o
AND I JUST REALIZE THAT THE WORD FISHES HAVE 6 LETTERS! The same amount of FISHES I have up there. : )  

AREN'T THEY AWESOME?
 YOU CAN FEED THEM! :o THEN THEY FOLLOW WHEREVER YOUR MOUSE IS MOVING TO BUT THE BLUE ONES ARE LIKE KINDA SLOW SOMETIMES AND THEY DON'T FOLLOW. :(

So you know when you are bored or pissed you know where to go. ;)
You can just spam clicking your mouse and keep on feeding them. 
Don't worry cause my FISHES will never get fat! :) :)
Because they exercise a lot.  ;)

LIKE ME! If you are reading this, you're good and I say OOPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment