Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

YELLOW + BLUE

YELLOW



+



BLUE
  


II





I mean
Green

GREEN. Which the colour of the leaf on top there needs YELLOW AND BLUE. YELLOW, well it's a YELLOW flower and flowers have leafs which is GREEN
The leaf has 3 main requirements to survive. 
Firstly, SUNLIGHT which is like YELLOW. Without it, the leaf won't be able to carry out photosynthesis to produce food.
Secondly, WATER which is BLUE. The leaf needs water. Who doesn't need water? lol The leaf needs water to prevent itself from drying up and die.
Lastly, OXYGEN which is COLOURLESS so lets skip that because there are NO COLOUR REQUIRED.


:)

Okay let's skip all of those crap things that I said that made me look a tiny bit smarter and back to my own erm... EXPLANATION. 


EXAMPLE 1
This is how it'll look it you tell a normal human being to go green.
Jeremy: Hey wanna go GREEN with me? I'm organizing some GREEN campaign thing this Saturday. Wanna come? I can fetch! : )
Normal human being: Erm... Err... GREEN ah? I don't think can la. Because,... HEY! WHAT's YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?? 


You see, normal human being changed the topic before even giving me the answer.


EXAMPLE 2
Jeremy: Hey wanna go YELLOW + BLUE with me?  I'm organizing some YELLOW + BLUE campaign this Saturday. Wanna come? I can fetch! : )
Normal human being: OH! YELLOW + BLUE! Cool name. ;) What's that? Is it that the new club they're opening near our school!!!? : )
Jeremy: NO! What do you get when you plus them up together?
Normal human being: Oh oh! I know this one. Erm... Err... GREEN ah? oh... *face reaction changed* err... LOOK! IT's A RAINBOW! *as I looked up, he quickly ran away*




DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?? 
Example 2 the normal human being actually asked about it and the conversation was much longer than example 1. Normal human being even smiled in example 2.






YELLOW + BLUE



No comments:

Post a Comment