Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

1, 2, TREE



So, I'm entering this contest

It's call the CREATIVE ART AWARD 2010

It is from THE ONE ACADEMY and they sure give some really cool prizes. : ) well you can see it from the form UP there. Though I hear people saying that TOC is not that good and stuff like that but MY MOM say that GOD WILL DECIDE what will happen. : ) so I LISTENED to her. =D



I'm suppose to design the 3 UP there. The 3 comes from TOY STORY. : ) It's pretty cool. I wish I get to see the premiere of it as well if I win this. :(



And so I came out with this! : )
What do you think?


I purposely designed it to do nothing with TOY STORY not like about 90% of contestant that will add some TOY STORY character or something to do with TOY STORY in the design. 
So I got to be different! :D

But this is just the 'qualifying' stage. If I get in this i got to attend some ON-THE-SPOT COMPETITION which I'm kinda scared. hehe. THE PRESSURE  *screams!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment