Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Red ROARmance!!!

So... hmmm... ahhh... first day of chinese new year.... 
nothing much happened!
Just that when I woke up, my father was like blasting the radio filled with chinese new year's song and that was the moment when I went oh! it's Chinese New Year! yay.... 

okay anyway...

Went and watched PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF! and it was freaking awesome! very nice... a must watch movie for chinese new year although it has nothing to do with it! haha...

and err... oh ya!
I'm going back to my kampung, Ipoh tomorrow... and it's just gonna be a one day trip! and I'm kinda looking forward to it because I get to seat in the new car for a long long time... haha...
For some reason I just like sitting in the car doing nothing, stoning, looking out the window and hope that the car never stops moving, just keep on moving... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment