Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

AC Millan VS Manchester United (UEFA)

 
Oh boy,
Just watched finish the replay match between AC Millan and Manchester United.


First half of the game,
I almost passed out (well not really)
2nd minute and Ronaldinho scored! And thank God AC Millan was kinda not taking their chances because the back four for Man U was terrible! terrible I say! But Man U scored back a very lucky goal... lol... 
SCORE 1-1


Second half of the game,
I came back alive for awhile then went back to my shell.
ROONEY SCORED TWICE! :D awesome! But then AC Millan scored another goal and they were all pumped up and had some good chances. Later on, I was glad the final whistle was blown...
FULL TIME 
2-3

Phew....

CRAP! It's raining very heavily, I better go...



No comments:

Post a Comment