Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

GLEED!

Haha... AWESOME!



PICASA is so awesome! and I just found it today! like now... lol... thanks Annita! =D


Was kinda busy yesterday so didn't have the time to BLOG. Was out most of the day.


Went to a party night yesterday, a family party, with all my Uncles and Aunties and don't forget their children too which are my cousins. erm... durh! lol... Chinese speaking people... haih... So the only way to communicate is through POKER! haha... 

Put on my POKEHER FACE face on!


and I won 44 bucks! :D:D:D hahaha...  THE most among the table and all of them are older than me.
BUT as I was happily winning money, I received a very bad news. 



MANCHESTER UNITED LOST TO EVERTON 3-1. T.T
noooooooooooOOOooo....
made things even worst, Chelsea and Arsenal both won! :(

2 comments:

  1. I feel the JOY of manU all the sudden:D I"m starting to like that team:) good game :P

    ReplyDelete