Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Take the old out and bring the new in...

=D
got a New car! (not me though... my dad... )
It's a KIA Forte

I'm sure most of you have no idea what car is that.
well same goes to me! =D haha... Until my brother told me that the TV always play the commercial for this car. And the first thing I said was "SERIOUS?" because i always thought that the commercial for this car was kinda unique and cool! 


anyway


watch and see!


SO
SEEN BEFORE??? lol...
If you have not seen the commercial before, well... you got to really start watching TV from today onwards! because they play that commercial like everyday...



anyway


This car has pretty cool features... and by the way my parent didn't even asked or told me anything about the car before they bought it! so yea... back to the cool features...

Well first it has this button to START & STOP the engine. means no more key! :D 
It has this like squarish thingy that looks like a remote control for the gate or something... You just put that thingy in your pocket and it has some sensor thingy in there and you just press a button on the car door handle and can you get in the car already without inserting and key or pressing a button on the car remote... GET ME?

And it also allows you to choose using MANUAL or AUTO! =D


If you don't get me then better come and visit me and you'll have a good excuse for that. 

Chinese New Year! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment