Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reunion dinner

ALRIGHT
Just had my 'tuan nian fan' ( I hope I spelled it right ) with my family and my cousins and their parent of course from Singapore that arrived here in the afternoon...


And what a good way to start off Chinese New Year by having two black cars parked at the car porch in my house... lol... one of them is my uncle's car because they'll be staying over at my house and the other is of course the new car... :D 


OKAY
I got to go because my cousins and brother are all waiting for me to play MAHJONG!!! haha...
But I got to admit... playing mahjong now seems less fun... 

I can't believe im saying this but... 

I think it's because of my sister! 
It used to be more fun and stuff when my sister is around playing mahjong with us. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment