Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vocabulary Of The Day.

Pronunciation
My way: ( La - mau )
La- Lala people the LA, Mau- Like how you pronounce Char Siew PAU (no offense to malays) the PAU but you change it from P to M than you'll have MAU

Other people's way: ( Le - mau )
Erm figure it yourself...

Nerds way: ( err what does that mean i do not see it in the dictionary. Is it a new word? Nooooooooo........ The word is not in my newest version of the dictionary! I'm feeling so guilty now for not knowing the word! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! Mummy..... )


Meaning of the word LMAO:
Laughing my ass off. ( Means you laugh so hard until your butt drops off your body )

Now you have it

VOCABULARY
OF THE DAY


and who says
my blog is not EDUCATIONAL?

No comments:

Post a Comment