Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

unWAITed...!

OKAY!
Washed my mum's car already... Damn clean do not worry! no picture cause later scared the camera spoil because too shinny....
LMAO ... So good boy right help mum wash car not like some people got maids and all so appreciate them man!

Okay so I was like washing the car halfway then suddenly 'JEREMY JEREMY U WASHING CAR AH, HELP ME TO WASH MY CAR ALSO'. Then i turn my head around it was my aunt. Yes that AUNT which i mention it in the earlier post... =.= but... but... this time it was better! She offered me rm1o if I wash her car... so got no choice cannot reject people's offer right, so I agreed to wash her car...
lol... anyway i need some money too kinda broke now... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment