Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MumLESS but not auntLESS!

My gosh...!
What a weird and awkward day today thanks to my AUNT which lives with me. When my mum is not around she likes to act like she is my mum but 10 times worst! seriously.

Like today because my mum is not around so i need to cycle to school. So when then school ended, i was like pushing my bike out to school, out of no where i hear some voices calling my name. Then i look over... its my aunt outside of the school calling my name. And she was like ' Jeremy come over here so I can carry your bag home so you no need to carry it (in Chinese) '. some people might think wow shes so nice but NO! wait till this happen to you...

And make things even worst. As usual i cycled to tuition today so after tuition it was like going to rain so i unlocked my bike and was about to leave, my aunt suddenly came and horn at me and i was like 'woot'!... (some stalker) and she called me to give her my tuition books... =.= and when i was cycling it started raining so my aunt was like following me (she car, I bike) and keep on looking at me... some embarrassment.

My gosh... even my mum is not like that. some overprotective people! luckily my mum is like coming back today.

Wait come and thought of it... WHY IS SHE NOT WORKING?
But at least she bought BAK KUT TEH for lunch! xD

KENCING SAYA TUTUP
- pissing me off

No comments:

Post a Comment