Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm back!

Phew....
Finally after 5 days of not blogging now got some time to blog before it turns to 6 days...
and WOW! My holiday was all about BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Here is a recap of whats been going on...
Sunday my cousins came over to my house to stay over until Tuesday... so no time to blog! You might see me online but I'm not really using it... And for 2 days i slept at 2 a.m. something and woke up at 6 a.m something to play basketball... haha! crazy right!

Then after fetching them back to their house all the way at Cheras, went to RAFAEL's house after so so long not seeing him and after a few million times of FFKing him! Reach there about 10 p.m. and then waited for him talking his grandmother time coming back from 1 Utama... LOL! seriously damn slow... His house not just the family are friendly but also the insects in his house were extreamly friendly. GOT MOSQUITO BITES all over my body! and it is freaking itchy... got like more than 30 of them... crazy stuff... so the whole night can't really sleep! -.-

Then next day went 1 utama after so long never been there since I moved to Kota Kemuning. So went Sanjiv house first which is like kinda next to 1u! Watched DANCE FLICK which was really dumb and freaking lame... lmao... but pretty funny...

My aunt fetch us after we had dinner there and then fetch raf home first and then I went and pack my things then went home... Was like super tired after so many days of barely even sleeping so slept the whole Thursday evening... hehe... and the weather was awesome for sleeping too. RAINY and WINDY... yeah! Woke up at like 7 p.m. something then had my dinner then cycled to tuition...

No comments:

Post a Comment