Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Adiós

Okay there goes my sister again... 20 hours flight back to San Fransisco. Who knows when will she be back? LOL... Well wish u best of LUCK there... And no people i did not cry! hehe...

And i took some pictures at KLIA...

Make sure everything is okay...
Waiting to go in...

And I made a list of GOOD and BAD stuff
s after she left! Lmao...
Okay the BAD stuffs first...

1. There goes my sister... :(
2. My driver is GONE!
3. Our family will be short of 1 member
4. Less 1 fella to laugh at my jokes... lol
5. No one to practice CHURCH SONGS with (she sings and i play the guitar)
6. No one to BELANJA me makan
7. No one to wash the dishes which means i need to wash it now... NOOOOOOOOooooo!

okay and now the GOOD stuffs
...

1. There goes my sister... :)
2. I can online longer now...
3. Less one fella to scold me
4. House won't be so noisy
5. Extra one more thing to blog about
6. Less one fella to fight with... haha...
7. Won't fight with my brother to sit at the side when we are in the car.
8. More air to breathe in the house... xD


No comments:

Post a Comment