Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, December 27, 2010

I had no date... =[


SO erm...
A kinda late MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!



But that is not why I am here for.
I'm here to talk about THIS



the THEME is HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR.
the DATE was 23rd of December.
the LOCATION is SUMMIT HOTEL.


so I guess victor and me NAILED the theme pretty awesomely!
victor & me
ME

=]


PROM was pretty much better than I thought it would be.


I was this CLOSE to not going to PROM due to some issues.
2 days before prom only I decided to go.


Victor and me PERFORMED during prom.
=]
it was erm... good I guess.


I'm happy with it.
stars by switchfoot
empty by the click 5

if only we had an ENCORE
we prepared for an ENCORE song
=]


I'll try to get our videos as soon as possible.


Although we got no full bands with drums and stuff, invited VIP guest, awesome LOCATION!, best PA CREW in MALAYSIA, best performances, superbly good and sporting crowds and many more...


IT WAS NOT THAT BAD.


for more pictures, just go facebook and see. =P
HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment