Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Let's fly...


 HELLO!
I'm back!
*dances around*
A: You didn't even say you were gone
ME: Erm... *runs away*




I'm back again!
to say
SPM IS OVER!
kinda
left 1 more subject which doesn't really count for anything
because I got EST

so...
SPM IS OVER 

It's been a crazy and busy 2 days of SPM IS OVER day.
didn't have the time to blog.
so here I am now.
=] 

but
the SPM IS OVER feeling has not been kicking in yet.
because you still got EST
SHUT UP! 

  
anyway...
nothing much to say
I watched 2 movies
NARNIA sucks!
HARRY POTTER is awesome!

&

this
so so nice.
=]
the singer is the ONE REPUBLIC guy.
=] 

and the band is the band who sang LIKE A G6 
FAR EAST MOVEMENT 
 


feeling like a G6 now? or just feel like flying?
either way is good.
=]

lastly



1 more subjects to go
it's EST

No comments:

Post a Comment