Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten ten ten ten!


Oh wait, it's only
10.10.10
opps!

I wish I was born today.
Nah... By the time I reach my age now, 17. Justin Bieber would be a legend. I would prefer it to be Micheal Jackson for now. =]

Converse. <3

WHAT UP people! =]
Trials are kinda over unless you wanna count PJK and SIVIK then It's now over. =[
My parents wants me to go. double =[


So it's time to SHOW OFF my tank!
=]
YIPEE!

It's sorta new. =]
&
OH, this is my fish tank. Not BOT's tank.

So here is every angle of the tank. =]

Front. (okay... need some work on my photography skills, they look pretty dead)
Left (side)
TOP
Right (side)
TOP (with some angling skills ; )

Time to introduce the fishes in the aquarium.
I own 11 fishes in this tank and 3 shrimps (I hope they're all still alive).
3 Ghost/ Glass Catfish
2 Bala/ Silver Shark
2 Rainbow Shark
1 Albino Rainbow Shark
1 Plecostomus
3 Feeder fish
&
3 Ghost/ Glass shrimps

And oh, this tank is outside. Not in the house. So the plants are all very healthy. =]
This is my Glass, ghost Catfish! It's transparent.!!! you can see the food in their heads when they eat it. =]
Left, you can see my BALA SHARK!!! it's not really a shark. It just look like one that's why it got it's name.
The black fish with red tail is call RAINBOW SHARK. not shark!
They pinkish fish is call ALBINO RAINBOW SHARK. And no, it's not a shark as well.
This is GARBY.  It got it's name from an English word call GARBAGE. It's a pleco (bandaraya fish) It cleans my whole tank. Left over foods, algae and much more.
If you look very closely, you can see my shrimp. =] They help me clean my gravel and they are food to my fishes too!
So see the 2 fishes? They are call feeder fish. and YES, other fishes eat them.
Another feeder fish that is saying HIDE, HIDE, HIDE!!!

One last look. =]


Now is BOT time.
scroll down to see what is BOT
I mean my old post

Angle first of course

Front (should have cleaned it first)
Top ( with some angle again ; )

YEAP! they have a tank now. =]
Say BYE BYE to ice cream container
OTTI!
BON!
THEY GREW SO MUCH ALREADY  = ']
if you can see them. come my house!

This is RUBBY in his cave.. It also comes from an English word RUBBISH!
This is CAB, my female fighting fish (male is the nice one that will fight)
This is OTTI again. But as you can see, a small part of it's shell is gone!. ='[ I have a crab and it bit it's shell. He has 3 legs now. The crab also ate one away...  ='[


Okay this is my last tank, and the smallest one.
LOOB! my red lobster. =] He looks awesome! HAHA.
Top view. YES, that is 2 dead fishes. THEY KILLED THEM! lol. their food. THEY?? ya. The crab that bit OTTI is in there hiding too. SHAME OF YOU!
My crab name is OH.


FACTS: There is only one type of shark that can live in FRESHWATER ( not in the sea ) It's call a BULL SHARK! It is able to store SALT in the body so it can go to FRESHWATER.
 FRESHWATER are like POND, LAKE and RIVER.
Crabs and Lobsters stay in BRACKISH water. It's like in between SALTWATER & FRESHWATER.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment