Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, October 25, 2010

hEAR

I read this book recently. At one section of the book says it

"YOU WANT OTHERS TO LISTEN TO YOU"

It simply means the word below

THAT
is a very important thing

THAT
is why God gave us 2 ears not 2 mouths

THAT
means cut the crap and listen to the crap words


It's important to hear when people is talking and understanding the words.
 People spent thousands of dollars to go to a psychologist just so somebody would hear their problems.


A husband is watching television and his wife is trying to engage him in conversation:
Wife: Dear, the plumber didn't come to fix the leak behind the water heater today.
Husband: Uh-huh.
Wife: The pipe burst today and flooded the basement.
Husband: Quiet. It's third down and goal to go.
Wife: Some of the wiring got wet and almost electrocuted Fluffy.
Husband: Darn it! Touchdown.
Wife: The vet says he'll be better in a week.
Husband: Can you get me a coke?
Wife: The plumber told me that he was happy that our pipe broke because now he can afford to go on a vacation.
Husband: Aren't you listening? I said I could use a coke!
Wife: And Stanley, I'm leaving you. The plumber and I are flying to Acapulco in the morning.
Husband: Can't you please stop all the yakking and get me a Coke? The trouble around here is that nobody ever listens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment