Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, September 6, 2010

A weeeeeeeeeeeeeee... situation


2 WEEKS HOLIDAY!
:O :) :D

But it's not really a holiday now... It's more of a study lift now... :( 
SPM trials is soon... very soon... :/
And oh boy! am I not prepared... I study la, but it's not those intensive type of studies when you get the stress of SPM. It's just not 'kicking' in yet. You feel me?

Maybe because the fact that I'm too excited to get out of high school while other people are just getting emotional over the fact that they are leaving school.

It's a WEEEEEEEEE... situation for me
I'm the opposite. :D

I'm wasting about 2 years of my life now studying in a PURE SCIENCE class... really really wasting my time and my brain is gonna burst too! *running in circles screaming!!!* 
I'm not gonna do anything to do with science in my future. I'm more of an ART type of person. :)  If you know what I mean. Doing something to do with arts in future. :D

so...
PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY & ADD MATHS,
what are you doing in my life!
:)
That's the bestest way to put it.



So anyway 
WHO WATCHED CAMP ROCK 2 YESTERDAY???
please put up your hands where I can see.
Ah yes! Okay... I see you...
C'mon, higher
That's what pastors normally do right?
:D

Well it kinda sucked! I mean CAMP ROCK 2 not the pastor! *phew...*
I was laughing at some parts not because it was funny but it was so fake. -_-  seriously... you watch it then you come and tell me...

But they got some pretty good songs. :D

Demi Lovato looks better when her hair is not BLACK.
like now...
 
High School Musical still beats Camp Rock flat! 
*someone shouting from far far away: how flat?* 
VERY FLAT!

This song is pretty tight! It kinda sounds like Jason Mraz...

I can't believe I just posted a Nick Jonas song...


You might be asking... Out of so many things and after so long you're blogging about CAMP ROCK 2? ( I said might... so it does not mean you're really asking that... It's a maybe... kinda... situation. Just go with the flow.:) 

Well...
DISNEY is AWESOME!
:)(:



No comments:

Post a Comment