Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, March 15, 2010

A day out at my place! :)

SEXINESS!

Victor and Nicholas both came to my house today after we had lunch together. :) KINDA WEIRD HUH A BUNCH OF GUYS DOING STUFF LIKE THIS! but yea... that's how we roll! hahaha... 




We did quite a lot of stuff at my house
Erm... well first of all, WE ALL WERE IN MY ROOM STARING AT THE GUITAR! hahaha... seriously... xD

Then we all also tried out the EFFECT PEDAL and found out that there were 125 types of effect! o.O AWESOME! Because I have no amp now, so we plugged the earphone to the effect pedal. lol. who knew you can do that! 
After that we got smarter and we plugged it into the computer's speaker. :)

After that, victor and me taught Nicholas how to play the BASS! :D and he picked it up fast alright! THANK GOD!

Then, we all go and get our instrument and we WHACKED it like there is no tomorrow! hahaha...:D





and of course not to forget,
PICTURE TIME! xD

JEM
The guitar! 
now I'm screaming! hahaha...




VIC
SMILE NUMBER 1, then later only he found out that Mr. Smiley the star has a different smile.

SO

SMILE NUMBER 2, but still kinda cacated. lmao...






NIC
Vic & me: Nic!, faster get something to pose with!
NIC: Oh fine... *grumbling....*

Nic: OH MY GOSH! This is so freaking flexible! It can do this..., then this..., then turn here..., and there... 
WOW! awesome!






HAHA!
So that's basically what we did at my house! 
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment