Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

*screams!!!*


If you know me, I probably would not scream like that!

BUT

If you really really know me, I would really scream like that!
xD



anyway
 *SCREAMS*




MY SG IS FINALLY HERE! After all these years! It is finally here *light from heaven and sounds from the angels high above*  * tears dripping down none stop* *tears of joy!*  *blinks his eyes, even more tears flowing down because of the gravity that was created by Isaac Newton which one day an apple fell from the tree and DOINK! on his head* oops! got too carried away! xD



My dream guitar as I mentioned at an older post which became reality! :) but not really reality larh because it's EPIPHONE not GIBSON. :( but it's good enough! It's from US and made from there so it's kinda different from the one's they sell in Malaysia. Because Malaysia quality control all damn PARIA so the products all also become PARIA



SO IT'S STILL AWESOME!
:D:D:D






And the case it pretty TIGHT too... well, because it really is TIGHT! hahahah... and it's really cool and unique. come see for yourself!  =D


But kinda potong because I got no amplifier now... -.- which equals to no sound! damn sad! Got no strap now as well! so cannot pose with the guitar. hahaha... SOON SOON!




No comments:

Post a Comment