Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

SAD FACES! :(

I want my voice back! :(
Got a very bad sore throat and it's been like so long seen I got so sick...
Barely can talk now... and if i talk, my voice is like very WEIRD. like my voice just got CRACKED or something!
I NEED MY VOICE BACK! :(
I can't live without it!
I need to
talk
shout!
scream!!
sing
say
speak
tell
ask
etc...


LAME(if you don't know what that means please refer to my older post :D oh wait! this post is call SAD FACES so :( )now... no voice! :(



it's running away from me! :(





GE-RA-CHI is leaving!!!!
:(
my childhood friend!

another sad face.

After knowing her for like 17 years, she is finally leaving...
another SPECTRUM member leaving. :(





The sad faces are all LAYing(please refer to my older post too if you don't feel me) at you!
HahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHaha

oops! i mean...


SobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSobSob

No comments:

Post a Comment