Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh my godnessESSSESESESSSS!


After I left my previous school, I lost contact with some of my friends.

Suddenly my friend which I have not been talking for like 2 years, POP UP a chat box in facebook and went
HI!
RMB ME?


Then i went
HAHA
DURH


But her name in facebook was different then her name that I remembered... her name now is like some malay name, so I asked her about it and this is what she told me
 I'M GETTING MARRIED BY THE END OF THIS YEAR
(and that was a super shocker to me already and she continued)
I'M HAVING A BABY NOW
2ND ONE


I got super super shocked! 
wow... she... getting married... got a baby now... and second one...
And some more she told me she's not studying anymore... 


WOW






No comments:

Post a Comment