Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to where a student belongs

WOW
First day of school...
well
It was actually.... erm...
better than i thought it would be! :D
and pretty fast too...

Last year as i entered the class,
the teacher was like
"whats your name?"
and
This year was like
"Jeremy you become class monitor"

Like wow... 1 year did really past fast!

~anyway~

Had three new students in the class today! =D
Unfortunately,
It was all boys...
-.-
hahahahaha

Anyway, they were like friendly! LOL... way better than me when i first entered the school. xD Instead of me introducing myself, they put their hand out and was like your JEREMY right(my name tag of course)? and shakes my hand and introduced themselve. So cool right! lmao... and for that I told them where the canteen plus the book store and koperasi is!
Hahahaha...

They have real cool name which i did not expect at all!
Some Chinese dude named Stanley and the other one named Steven. And they both look really those Chinese type! xD



PUAN REVATHY is killing all of us! ahhhhHHH!
(screaming and running round and round and round)

She's like the new discipline teacher now... I thought she was strict last time now... to a whole new level!
So many new rules now like:
Need to wear TIE every single day! Monday need to wear whole day and tuesday to friday for 2 periods. Like what?!!
She also told me if i spiked my hair up she'll give me 10 penalty marks. She was like on the school door there checking everyone.

And so that's what happened on the first day of school! LOL...
SORT OF.


No comments:

Post a Comment