Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm on my way... I'm on my way!


OH YEAH!
 I PASSED MY UNDANG TEST!
Just only came back from that place.

I'm one step closer to striking out #4
 
 WEEEEEEE!



I'm gonna strike out #9 now
cause my church borrowed me their bass. =] 

But that's not what I really meant on getting a BASS.
I mean REALLY REALLY get a BASS
MY OWN ONE.

So... I'll strike it out halfway. =]



AND GOSH!
I watched finish PRISON BREAK season 1 this morning.
morning, I mean 2am in the morning. And later I got to wake up at 8am to do my undang test.  
SMART RIGHT? 
 lolness...
@.@


Let me tell you this
PRISON BREAK IS FREAKING AWESOME!
DAMN!
No one told me it was that awesome.
HAHA!


Gonna add one more thing to the list.
23. Finish Prison Break Season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment