Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Crazily Fresh!


today was the first day of
KKCF 2011!!!

Of course I went! =] I got nothing to do at home anyway. So got on my bicycle and hit the road. It's been a pretty long time since I rode my bike. :/ it's still good. I still roll on 2 wheels. =]

was PRETTY excited I must say

Got to go there early cause it seems that I still have to play the guitar. A bit LMAO but alright sure! So I was the first one there. (puncture boy) 

Practice, practice, practice, look at the window for a sneak peak and WOW! 

SO MANY HEADS!
good job to those people who invited them.

CF was pretty good. 

Got to pass on my job.  
='[ 
lolness! 

all the committees were there except for BRANDON HO who is in NS. HAHAHAH! 
 so yea...

The next time I go CF, you'll see me coming out from a CAR, from the right side.
;]



try this out:
Hold LEFT ARROW for a few seconds follow by holding the UP ARROW on YOUTUBE when you're viewing a video. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment