Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Friday, November 26, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA situation


*suppose to be a picture*
*dunno why cannot upload =[*

WOAH!
Been a long time since I've been here! 
which is a kinda good thing right? =]


So 
2 subjects (BM & HISTORY) are gone for life and 1 subject (ENGLISH) will be back soon.

It's so far so kinda AWESOME NOW. =] except for HISTORY which is a HAHAHAHA situation. *gulps*

YES,
a HAHAHAHAHA situation.
because
HAHAHAHAHA

It's because.... Everyone has the BOCOR for the subject and because of that I THINK THEY CHANGED THE WHOLE PAPER. :O So... Everybody studied what is told to be coming out INCLUDING ME and it is now become a HAHAHAHA situation now. =] but it's NOT THAT BAD...!

luckily before exam
I figured something like this would happen
so
I studied the opposite
and
it
really
came out!
=]



7 more subjects to go
because I got EST

No comments:

Post a Comment