Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

*throws*

Flaming Knife
I LIKE KNIFE!


I mean KNIVES!!! 
Knife party
DAMN!
YOU FEEL ME???!!!

*stares at the knives*
  
BEAUTIFUL
FEELING IT NOW???!!!
i hope so

 *sucking in air kinda sound*
*gasps*

 
 that is of course after watching
The EXPENDABLES

WHAT A MOVIE
I watched it *using his fingers to count* *taking calculator out* *tik tik TAK!(equals) 
 ONCE!
 hightlight the BLACK word on top of this, the one that you can't see.



After that, you just wanna get out, buy a similar knife and find something to throw at.
and so I did that!

but I'm telling you now NOT TO DO THAT

It's kinda impossible to throw the knife to a target. I ended up with a broken knife. It was a nice knife. ='[

But not to worry! I fixed it. ='] 



I fancy those automatic knives now
they are pretty AWESOME.
with just a click of a button, the whole knife will flip out.
I repeat FLIP OUT!!! 

remember JOKER? from batman
he has an automatic knife to put on smile on your face
something like that. =]
 


 So by now some loser people might be asking is it legal in Malaysia?
I don't know. WHO CARES. =]

 
one more 

 *gasps again*

No comments:

Post a Comment