Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tatt tatt tatt tatt...... *singing*


Yesterday, Samuel and me were talking about TATTOOS. Yea... tattoos. : ) I kinda LOVE them. : )
Back to the story, so we were talking and talking about it then Samuel suddenly thought of the bestest idea ever on the type of tattoo an average human being can get
A T-SHIRT TATTOO!
:o

IMAGINE THAT!
No shirt! ;)
Waterproof!
You don't need to wash it
Won't tear easily
ECO-FRIENDLY ;)
It last forever
means,
when you get OLD, you just IRON it
;)
etc...

So, we made a deal to see who can find an actual dumbass fella that will actually do that tattoo and if we found it, we post it on our own blog.
So here is what I got,
NOTHING
I'm pretty sure you won't be able to find it too...
lol

somehow something in me is shouting THANK GOD right at this moment


But
during my 'research'
I found this!




Okay time for my own type of ART. :)
During English period, my teacher brought my whole class to the library to read any type of English book we want. But obviously I don't really read and it's only 2 periods, what can I read at the short amount of time and it's the SCHOOL's LIBRARY what nice book is in there.
So,
I did this.
:)

  

Enid Blyton's
Their book covers changed a lot compared to those classic ones that I'm still having
Looks cooler now

Mine! :)
Mine doesn't just scare crows, it scare all types of birds.
:D

Aiya! forgot to SIGN wor...

No comments:

Post a Comment