Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Monday, August 2, 2010

So much for the JOURNEY


SO...
I did pretty bad at the competition.
All my paints didn't work because it was all dried up and the cap was STUCK
(I checked 1 and it was fine but who would have thought the others were all like that)
So no choice but to turn to my SHARPIES
I only had 3 hours
But using FINE POINT markers ain't easily since my drawing was so complicated

In the end
My drawing was only half coloured


DAMN! wanted the scholarship so badly. But I'm fine. I made a deal with GOD, if I don't get the scholarship, I shall go another college. :) 

THE ONE ACADEMY

THAT SIMPLE

2 comments:

  1. awww :(
    now we know,
    check ALL PAINT BOTTLES.
    I would love to see the half done masterpiece :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!
    a very important thing to do.

    :) hehe. thanks.! :)
    I'll post it up soon(I hope). The sketch only. Didn't take a picture of my 'half done masterpiece'
    Too depressed... :)

    ReplyDelete