Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm hungry!


so... It's RAINING OUTSIDE!

means I can't go CF!

T.T



Why can't you drive?

Because I don't have my car license yet!

T.T



Well... I'm on my way alright. =]
Driving is pretty fun actually. 

I had 3 driving lessons already and I'm feeling awesome (that I can drive not because I had 3 driving lessons, I'm suppose to have way more than 3 driving lessons... Grrr..!) .


It's pretty hard actually if you are a first time driver like me. I've never driven a car before, before this of course. not like some of my friends. But after some time and effort you get used to it and it gets pretty fun. =]! seriously... I even feel like driving now! but sadly I can't...  
only got my L license... 


I'm on my way! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment