Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hold Your Horses


Just when I thought I had it, this happened
Hello, are you Phun Zhe Min?

Some fella from TOA called me. He was confirming with me about the competition and bla bla bla and then he told me the topic for the competition

 A JOURNEY TO TOY PLANET

 Damn! Out so many things why that? :'( 
If you know me and my drawings, I really hate painting but that requires you to PAINT. Oh so PAIN. Go SPAIN. *smiling a bit but back to :( PAIN*

I rather use my awesome sharpie pens and just colour it. Not like painting, you got to get a cup of water or 2 then pour the paints out and don't forget your brushes too. Then after that that you got to clean up.

Maybe it's because I'm just lazy to do all that which later ends up me hating painting. 
I'm not really good at drawing this kind of things too... people are so gonna PWNED me now. :( 

Don't worry I'm still gonna do my BEST and hope for the BESTEST. :) just need to practice a lot now and plenty of research. yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment