Q:What time is it? A:Time to get a watch.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Iron man 2


Thanks to Nicholas, I got to watch the premiere of IRON MAN 2 yesterday with him and his family. :) Somehow he's father client thingy gave him 8 premiere tickets. lol. That's pretty generous of him. =D



The movie was pretty tight but not that tight! you feel me? lol.
In other words, I expected more from the movie but it was still not bad and it's worth your money. well... when you watch it then you'll  know what I'm talking about. :) 


Check out the dude up there. 
He's a super chuntedly cool villain! :)
But they should have gave him more ACTION time because he is super chuntedly cool! :) seriously.


For some reason I prefer VILLAINS more than HEROES. They're like much more cooler than the HEROES. Their powers and stuff are much chunner. It's also kinda boring always watching the HEROES winning. don't you? It's like predictable already.
But yet again, I'm not really a big fan of COMICS and stuff like that.  



No comments:

Post a Comment